Saturday 29 April 2017

The Faltering Commitment

The Faltering Commitment

Not yesterday
not today
not anymore! 
I don't feel it;
the love we had,
if the truth be told!
Sometimes it takes,
a violent shake,
and sometimes,
a mere ripple,
can do the drama, 
the magic,
and disintegrate..
pull apart those fused souls!

I thought you were God,
godly or divine,
you ended up,
mysterious,
obnoxious,
this ravine!
Your stumbling,
hiding,
dishonesty,
brought me discomfort,
distrust and
misery! 

You thought you fooled me,
when you fooled around!
I felt critical, 
succumbed to the injuries
you caused to my soul!

Until a little while back,
in life, I felt,
an uncompromising
love,
a romantic story 
to tell!
Now I feel is my
inherently growing,
faltering commitment,
because you deserve 
pain,
while I deserved
truth!

The souls,
stories and fictional future
is dead!
Tanzila

No comments:

Post a Comment