Saturday 18 February 2017

My Precious

My Precious
I need strength,
to forgive
I need courage,
to accept the pain..
I need to involve
self in sacrifice
a compromise,
many lies.
I need immense maturity
to move on
I need that extra bit of poise
to stand up again..
I need to speak,
scream, express...
my desires, my worries
and this suffering..its process..
I need to reach out
for help, for a hand
for a shoulder,
Strong enough.
I need to believe,
in my decisions,
of giving up,
going ahead,
without a sense of guilt,
I carry in my mind..
I need to aspire
to become a happier version
of myself,
A gentler soul..
I need to learn
to let go of something
that never belonged to me!
I need to free myself
of this clinging hold,
I deserve a hand,
that walks with me,
I deserve someone who
respects me..
And can value that respect!!
And so do you...!!
Make your diligent choice girl,
You mean a lot
Your happiness is paramount,
Your soul is beautiful,
You are My Precious!!
Tanzila

No comments:

Post a Comment